Ticket to Work offers accreditation to non-profit organisations wanting to lead and operate a local Ticket to Work Network, provided the applicant meets minimum criteria and is committed to maintaining the integrity and underpinning philosophy of Ticket to Work. It is important to note that, only one local Ticket to Work Network can operate in each region.
“I think it’s because we know it works. It’s certainly much easier than trying to do it on your own. If we’re all looking at the same group of students and we’ve got people from all angles… that combination, that collaborative approach is fantastic.”
(A network member on the benefits of being involved in Ticket to Work)
Any accredited Local Ticket to Work Network will be able to:
- Use the Ticket to Work brand and collateral
- Access and use program materials (partnership development, operational, evaluation tools) – stored in the ‘members’ area on this website
- Receive mentoring and assistance from the National Ticket to Work Network
- Sit on the National Ticket to Work Network and attend meetings
- Participate in collaborative research and related activities
- Participate in collaborative recognition (eg. award) applications
- Participate in a national advocacy approach to improving the transition and employment outcomes for young people with disability.